Friday, January 8, 2010

10 Wrong And Right In One Day


1. I always get up early. In the morning I’m strong to do many activities before I go to college. I clean my room, I’m cooking, I prepare anything that related to college, and read the book although a few pages.

2. After I pray ( five time), I read “Majmu Syarif”

3. In one day, I always read Al-quran although not until 1 juz. In my principle, It is become one thing that I have to do.

4. I say Bismillah when I want to begin the activities, and I’m filling the spare time among activities with zikir.

5. I set right the garbage which is scattering in front of my house.

6. I’m smiling with everyone that I meet.

7. I borrow my equipment write that is stick, nipper, pen etc for sister board with me.

8. I do my homework to slowly, I take the time to long to do it.

9. I criticize ( in heart ) the person who drive his motorcycle mischievously. I can’t control my emotion.

10. Sometime, I lose control to bed time, I sleep to long.

1 comment:

  1. I suspected my husband of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a PI/Hacker and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my husband to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my husband’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my husband and his lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr James was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him through Gmail :  Worldcyberhackers or  WhatsApp: ‪+1 (267) 877‑3020, if you need help.‬ infidelity hurts so much

    ReplyDelete